Leeds Women's Aid
Welcome to Leeds Women’s Aid’s item donation shop! Here you can browse and purchase the items that Leeds Women’s Aid need this month. Give Today then make sure your donation is delivered directly to their door.
Give Today. Help Tomorrow.
Donate exactly what is needed.
Leeds Women’s Aid is a local independent charity which provides a range of the very best services for vulnerable women and families who are victims and survivors of: domestic, sexual & honour-based violence and abuse; forced marriage; trafficking; stalking and harassment.
The items listed here are those currently needed by Leeds Women’s Aid. When you purchase a donation through this store, your exact purchased item is sent directly to Leeds Women’s Aid. They can then distribute or use the donated items as required, making a real, tangible difference to someone’s life. It also means that they don’t have to spend money donations on items, and can instead use it for those things only money can buy.
There is no minimum order size, and all items include free delivery.
Leeds Women’s Aid don’t pay for their donation shop, and Give Today use just £0.50 of the item prices below to cover transaction costs and price fluctuations from suppliers. Give Today don’t profit from the sale of any items on the website.
Leeds Women's Aid at work:
Leeds Women’s Aid’s services include: Emergency refuge accommodation; 24/7 telephone helpline; drop-in services; healthy relationship programmes; Independent Domestic Violence Advocates (IDVAs); working with women experiencing complex needs; community development and support & interventions for children and young people.
At Leeds Women’s Aid they do what they do, because they believe:
- All women and children should live in safety, free from abuse and fear
- Every woman and child has a voice and should be empowered, inspired and listened to
- Women centred support is powerful and improves the lives of women, men and children
Did you know?
- 1 in 4 women will experience Domestic Violence & Abuse in their lifetime;
- 1 in 7 children will have lived with Domestic Violence & Abuse at some point in their childhood
- 2 women a week are killed by a current or former partner in England and Wales